RMS™ is a hosted service designed to help you get more out of your equipment by giving you tools to monitor, manage, and optimize your remotely located assets. Whether you want to optimize equipment performance or make sure that you’re sending the right technician to the right job, we’ve got a solution for you. Best of all, our services are simple to deploy. All you need is a connection to the internet and we’ll take care of the rest—including customizing our proven solution to meet your unique needs.
We leverage a modular architecture that can be tailored to the needs of your business. This means that you get the functionality you need to fit the unique needs of your organization. Many of our customers want to simply know if their equipment is running, and if it goes down, what the shutdown cause was. Others want to know all of the operating data they could see if they were on site. RMS’s architecture allows us to offer services that address both of these needs, and more.
Typical benefits customers get from deploying RMS™ includes: Reduced downtime, improved efficiency, increased production, and improved resource allocation and utilization rates. Is your equipment functioning properly? Are you running efficiently and maximizing productivity? Are you honoring your uptime commitments? Are you getting the most out of your technicians? With RMS™ you’ll be able to answer yes to all of these question.
M2M’s dispatch service may be augmented through the addition of our workflow management service. This hosted service handles the management and recording keeping for the whole field service process from work issuance and close-out; timesheets; and back office integration.
Centralized Energy NOC
- Global visibility on same platform
- Global Energy Management
- Global Resource Management
- Global Vendor Management
- Independent Of Passive Vendor & legacy technology
- End-to-End Platform
- No Multi-vendors involved
- Being Wireless, Can Handle Multi-Tenant
- No Limitations To Handle Extra Modules
- No Need To Re-Invest On New RMS From Scratch
- Scalable, Flexible & Expandable As Per Client’s Requirements.
CURRENT NETWORK CHALLENGES FOR TELCOS
- Real-time visibility, consolidated visibility into network health
- Visibility into battery health, charging/discharging states and drain events
- Information for analytics
- Fault identification before event
- Power source status and usage information
- Battery charging/discharging data
- Real-time fuel level
- Mechanism for fault identification before network breakdown
- Fuel loss data
- Environmental (temperature, humidity, water, smoke)
- Real-time alerts, notifications or diagnostics
RMS – BENEFITS
Manage and Monitor Network with RMS
- Real-time network visibility
- Real-time alerts
- Network connectivity reports
- Geospatial visualization of network on map
- Network energy consumption profile
- Network fuel usage/theft reports
- Network power source utilization reports
TIMELY PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE INSTEAD OF RESCUE
Signification savings of fuel usage/pilferage/short refill through visibility and accountability.
Significant savings through efficient power source utilization by applying automation and control on network generators and batteries.
Reduce revenue loss by ensuring intelligent site security.
- CTO screens: To display overall network performance
- Operation screens: To attain region/cluster wise visibility of network
- NOC screen: Visibility into site wise network reports
- Problem Reporting
- Incident Response
- Preventive Maintenance
- Alert Management