Modules of The Systems
- This module provides vital information for the patient information chart, which marks the outset of demographics capture. This encompasses patient’s name, address and contact information, birth date, employer, and insurance information.
- Unique patient ID for tracking visits
- Automatically verifies patients’ benefits eligibility using secured electronic data interchange
- Supports walk-In, telephonic appointment, and Emergency needs patients.
Appointment & Scheduling
- This module facilitates effective scheduling of appointments of patients for the doctors, laboratory and radiology services.
- Quick and effective patient scheduling
- Online and offline appointment availability
- Patients and staff can check appointment status
- Sends updates through SMS text message or email to reduce no-shows.
- All the details of Outpatient patients, who are not admitted to the Hospital, are managed in this module.
- Simple patient Billing / Collection
- Clearly organized services, e.g. Consulting Services, Procedures, Medicines, X-Ray, Labs, MRI etc.
- Manage invoice, payment due, and advance payment
- SMS for patient notification, payment, next vaccine dose
- Generates reports easily, daily, monthly, yearly or by date
- This module manages all Inpatient department needs. Patient Demographics along with the details of Admission, Room, Consultant, Surgeon, Diet, etc. and the Advance Payment made are entered into this EHR Software
- Unique admissions number generated for each patient
- Easily manage admissions, discharges, and transfers
- Quickly search for and allocate a bed, ward, and room by availability or cost
- Ensures correct discharge process is followed
- Generates comprehensive discharge summary
- Records and generates related documents e.g. consent forms for electronic signature
- Forms that require patient signature are in regional language and in English
- Billing of all Inpatient consultancy and services with details of Patient Information, Services provided on daily basis like Room rent, Operation, Delivery, Oxygen & Other Gases, Consultation, Nursing Charges, Laboratory tests, X-ray, Ultrasound, Medicines, Procedures etc.
- Paper Based and Electronic Claim billing services to insurance companies
- Vital data for MIS reports
- Payment Overdue alerts for better revenue cycle management
- Patient Discharge summary stemmed from Hospital or a physician’s office, at the end of a hospital admission or a series of treatments and automatically generated after discharge of patient.
- Articulately reflect the patient’s chief complaint, findings, and diagnosis
- Records the kind of therapy administered and response
- List recommendations upon discharge in an easy to understand format
- Customizable and can include laboratory results Information
- This integrated module of our Hospital Management System is used by the pathology lab to record and disseminate the information regarding the tests performed
- Effectively manages patient medical tests, exam reports, commercial records and laboratory department activities
- Generates billing for both inpatients and outpatients
- Authorized personnel will finalize test report, only finalized test reports can be printed
- Finalized reports can be visualized on screen sent to the ward
- Lab reports available via patient portal enabling complete paperless solution
- SMS/Email sent to patient when results are available
- Lab Machine integrated with our EHR Software eHospital Systems
- Wide variety of workflow modules
- As the radiology tests are booked at reception desk, request is automatically sent to the radiology department.
- Centralized reporting tool for CT, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray and PACS
- Completely compatible with all radiological imaging technologies
- Offers smart methodologies for interpretation
- Generates billing for inpatient and outpatient
- Authorized personnel finalizes test report, only finalized test reports can be printed
- Finalized reports can be visualized on screen, sent to the ward, sent via email
- Radiology reports available via patient portal enabling complete paperless solution
- SMS/Email sent to patient when results are available
- Complete pharmacy shop can be managed through this module. Additionally it can be linked to main billing. As patient collects medicines from pharmacy shop their charges will automatically transfer to patient billing.
- Oversee drug distribution, management of stock
- Receive prescriptions from consulting doctors; send dispensing unit down to a particular patient, without any need for manual intervention
- Arrangement of FIFO and LIFO dispensing methods
- Avoid incorrect distribution of medication
- Tracking of consultant charges for outpatient and inpatient visits and procedures. Option for defining consultant charges based on the procedures/ department.
- Classifying visit of patient as new / existing for that consultant
- Maintain Purchase order with due dates of delivery
- Maintain MRN and Issue slips
- Maintaining Stock, Reorder levels and show appropriate warning.
- Bills can be adjusted against the payments made at other department.
Role based security will be provide to the user. Client-server architecture will be followed.
This module will take care of all medical data of patient . Patient’s intake , outtake , Medication , reading etc.
Pre-admission forms for different TPA can be set. After admission limit of Panel’s approval will be taken care of.
Status of any patient/doctor can be queried from this module e.g. timing of consultant, residential address/patient room search.
Keeps history of all patient. Data analysis can be further done on any field Keeps track of the ICD numbers/Bed days per consultant and other MRD Records.
It will provide vital and key reports to management. All the Further we are planning to incorporate graphical analysis of reports.
Payroll & HRD Management
Complete salary can be computed through this module. This module can be attached through Time machines also. All necessary formats can be generated through this module.
Financial accounts an all purchase, expenses, payments can be feeded in this module. Receipts can be directly imported from OPD and IPD department.
This module will take care of services provided by the hospital. Rate of services charged as per the hospital rules. It will consider panel , Night Charges , Emergency charges , Age of patient and other parameters while calculating the rate of services for a particular patient.