It has every feature you need to make your customers happy, while staying happy yourself. Every “must have” helpdesk feature is there – two-way email integration, file attachments, powerful search etc. We have the Knowledge Base module, that eliminates the need to answer the same questions over and over again. We have “canned responses”, that make it possible to re-use your answers. And much more.
We know how hard it can be to stay on top of your game when dealing with hundreds of tickets every day. Our helpdesk ticketing system is not yet another thing on top of everything else you have to deal with. It is designed to be invisible and make your life easier without adding more complications.
We have all the features you might need from IT ticketing system software- two-way email integration, file attachments, powerful ticket search, knowledge base and much much more. But the best part is, if you don’t need a feature, you probably won’t even see it and it won’t stand in your way.
- Email integration – instantly turns emails into help desk tickets, and sends out automatic email notifications to both users and support engineers.
- Unlimited – similar web-based software is priced $100-200 “per seat”, while we present unlimited.
- Extremely Easy for both end-users and techsupport-agents. Takes seconds to setup (run the installer and start working in seconds).
- Reliable – most advanced technical platform: Microsoft ASP.NET and MS SQL Server
- Web-based – accessible from anywhere with just a browser, works on smartphones and touch devices.
- File attachments – post documents, screenshots and PDFs.
- Asset management – track your assets, assign it to your users
- Knowledge base and Reports with an option to export to Excel
- Secure – different user roles and security permissions (technicians can be assigned to different areas, no customer sees someone else’s data, etc)
- Flexible – possible Windows-integrated authentication – integrate the IT-ticketing system with your existing Active Directory users catalog
- Multilingual – Help Desk has been translated to 18 different languages including: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish..
- Source codes – C# source codes available for developers
How are the tickets being handled?
- A customer submits a ticket (using the web-interface or by sending an email to a support mailbox).
- Support agents, responsible for the ticket category (for example, email-engineer for email-related issues, or webmaster for website-related tickets etc) are notified of the new issue, and “take” it (or assigned by the administrator).
- Our Helpdesk includes an integrated discussion forum for every ticket, where customers and technicians post updates and interact with each other. The updates can be posted via email or the web-app.
- After an issue is closed, it can be published to a knowledge base.
Support ticket system tracks and handles your customers’ tickets and saves your technicians’ time.